Friday, March 9, 2012

post china hawaii







After China I moved back to Hawaii and took a job full time for BYUH. It was a 40 hr job on campus at a desk being a supervisor and I hated every minute of it! If I learned one thing it was that I can never work at an office... i was going crazy! I loved my roommates though and we had SO much fun.
we met johnny depp!
deej, dobby, em
filthfest 2010


Dobby left at the end of summer and in the fall things got busy. I hung out with becca and ashley all day everyday of my life...we had so much fun!


our "boyfriends" koa, henry, and dax
neon superheroes for halloween

becca, darren, and a whole bunch of emily mearns heads for her senior game

and then i decided to move to utah... mika and amraa came to say bye to me.....

After a long semester back in hawaii i went home for christmas and elaine and als convinced me to move to utah... little did i know what was in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment