Sunday, March 11, 2012

what was i thinking?!

February 2011 I moved to provo, ut. I'm not sure what I was thinking.... moving from warm beachy laie to freezing cold, snowy provo... not going to lie I cried like everyday for a month! but it was time for a change and it actually wasn't that bad. I got the chance to hang out with my best friends. I also got to room with als -after a few different roommate situations- before she went and got married! It was a good time and i'm thankful for the time I got to spend with my friends... the snow- not so thankful for!
finally spending time with als
all my old hawaii roommates had moved to utah anyways! hawaii reunion- deej, whit, em, kel, and ash
allison's roomies were great!
one of my favorite pictures of dev and ladd ever... telling me the story of crazy eyes
oh misty....
ty and i hung out every tuesday. i miss this kid!
festival of colors! got to mark it off my list... awesome- but it is much more disgusting than i had ever thought it would be. you can't breathe at all and it is this huge mosh pit full of people throwing chalk which all looks grey, as you are choking and trying to find some sort of clean air to breathe. other than that...it's great! we got a lot of cool pictures and had the pleasure of walking around town like that while everyone kind of just looks at you and wonders what happened... hahah
always sooooo cold! icicles on my front balcony of my apartment. i did a days in pictures photo album for 100 days and this was one of the pictures. i had nothing else to do all day while my friends were at school or work, so i would just go on walks and take as many pictures a day as i could and then at the end of the day would pick a picture and add it to the book. it was fun to do.. but it's harder than you would think to find a picture to take everyday!
i was so bored everyday...we decided i should take up knitting....huge fail.....
whit and grant sent me a hawaii care package- it had this bottle of sand from my favorite beaches...yes i can tell which beach each different type of sand came from just by looking at it. here is my bottle of sand in a gross pile of gross snow. heart breaking.
i knit a scarf for quinn's doll.
we played a TON of skipbo
imagine dragons concert!!!!!!!!!!
dan from imagine dragons!

new camera! wish it worked! i knew it was a long shot...but this old polaroid camera even came with film! (that expired in the 60s) but film nonetheless! i was stoked on it and figured that even if it didn't work it still looks cool to display... i tried and much to my dismay the first roll didn't work... i have yet to bust out the second roll- i don't know what i was waiting for, but now i don't have the camera with me to try... one day...
Sabrina went on a mission! it was really good to spend time with her before she reported to the MTC. I love this girl so much! She is such a great example to me! I'm a horrible friend and have written her about zero times... we were keeping a journal for her and i was going to send it to her..but i have failed at keeping up since italy (a story yet to be told....)

No comments:

Post a Comment